We are located in Orange County at 1566 W. Lincoln Ave, right off of the I-5, in very close proximity to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park, the historic Anaheim Colony and Packing House Districts, and Downtown Anaheim. This is where you’ll find our production brewery, packaging hall, taproom, outdoor patio and beer pick up service.
As of Friday, February 12, we welcome you to enjoy our draft beer selection and onsite experience at our brewery’s outdoor patio!
Our patio has shade, heaters, rain cover, and a rotating selection of local food vendors. We are providing table service, so simply order at your table and let us take care of the rest.
When you arrive, please see our host stand to be seated. Should there be a wait time, we will add you to our wait list and text your cell phone once your table is ready. We are not currently taking reservations.
We encourage ride sharing or carpooling when possible, as our onsite parking is rather limited. Show us proof of using a ride sharing service such as Uber, Lyft, or FRAN, and we will provide a 5% discount off of your tab.
Friday: 4 – 9 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 12 – 9 PM
You can view our Food Truck calendar right here.
In addition to visiting us at our patio, you can shop our beer & merchandise online for curbside pick up or delivery.
Our online shop is open Wednesday – Sunday, 9 AM – 7 PM
- Our curbside pickup & beer to go hours are:
- Wednesday & Thursday: 2 – 8 PM. Please pull up to our curbside pickup area and our staff will come out to assist you on these days.
- Friday: 4 – 9 PM, Saturday & Sunday: 12 – 9 PM – Please see the host stand for assistance on these days.
- Local delivery trucks depart Wednesday – Sunday at 4 PM. Last call to order online for same-day delivery is 3:30 PM.
- If you’d like to order beer or merchandise to go from your table, just ask your server for assistance and let us get it for you.
COVID safety on our premises
- For the safety of all, you must wear a mask while on our premises, except when eating or drinking.
- Do not come in if you have symptoms or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19.
- In accordance with CA COVID precautions, we will seat one party per table. All members of the party must be present before seating and our host must bring your entire party to the table at one time.
- Please maintain social distancing and do not move tables without staff approval.
- You must order a “meal” to drink beer onsite.
- We welcome you to enjoy up to 2 hours of our experience, which will only be enforced when we have an active waitlist, so that we may safely accommodate multiple guests in our limited space.
Other questions before visiting? Call us: (714) 661-5790
And be sure to sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about new special releases, patio-only keg tappings, and more.
Drop your email here:
Be amongst the first to know about new awesomeness!