We are located in Orange County at 1566 W. Lincoln Ave, right off of the I-5, in very close proximity to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park, the historic Anaheim Colony and Packing House Districts, and Downtown Anaheim. This is where you’ll find our production brewery, packaging hall, taproom, outdoor patio and beer pick up service.
Onsite Business Hours
Wednesday & Thursday: 4 – 9 PM
Friday: 2 – 10 PM
Saturday: 12 – 10 PM
Sunday: 12 – 8 PM
View our Food Truck calendar.
Visit our taproom & patio
Our patio has partial shade and heaters, and a rotating selection of local food vendors. Our taproom now has partial indoor seating in two areas, 20 taps, crowler fills, specialty nitro beers on occasion, and non-alcoholic craft soda options in our cooler.
When you arrive, please see our host stand to be seated, and you will then receive table service and have the option to get bar service. Should there be a wait time, we will add you to our wait list and text your cell phone once your table is ready.
We encourage ride sharing or carpooling when possible, as our onsite parking is rather limited. Show us proof of using a ride sharing service such as Uber, Lyft, or FRAN, and we will provide a 5% discount off of your tab.
Additional parking is available at nearby businesses that have kindly allowed us to share their spaces on weekends and after 5 PM on week days. When our lot spaces are full, overflow parking can be found nearby at One Day Signs or E-mazing Lights (220 Loara St. warehouse only). Please be respectful of our neighbors’ parking areas and time slots.
Shop Radiant Beer online
In addition to enjoying our onsite experience, you can order our products online for CA shipping, local delivery, and pickup. Check out our online shopping options here.
- Our website accepts orders 24/7 for CA shipping of beer in half or full case formats. We fulfill these orders Monday – Thursday, as our courier does not ship on weekends and we want you to ensure you enjoy our beer fresh. We ship through GLS which provides one-day shipping, and will email you tracking information upon order processing.
- Our online shop for local orders of beer & merch accepts orders Wednesday – Sunday, 9 AM – 7 PM. We offer local delivery and pickup from our location. Please pull up to our host stand for pickups during our onsite business hours listed above. Local delivery trucks depart Wednesday – Sunday at 4 PM. Last call to order online for same-day delivery is 3:30 PM.
- Crowlers are available for select draft releases. Please note that in order to uphold the high quality standards we maintain for our beer, crowler orders must be picked up no more than 36 hours from placement of order. Crowlers that are not picked up within this timeframe will result in a cancelled order without refund. We do not currently ship crowlers.
- If you’d like to order beer or merchandise to go while visiting us, just ask our staff for help.
COVID safety on our premises
- For the safety of all, you must wear a mask while on our premises, except when eating or drinking.
- Do not come in if you have symptoms or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19.
- In accordance with CA COVID precautions, we will seat one party per table. All members of the party must be present before seating and our host must bring your entire party to the table at one time.
- Please maintain social distancing and do not move tables without staff approval.
- We may enforce table time limits at certain times, due to regulatory requirements and to safely accommodate all guests. Our host will kindly let you know if a time limit is in place when you are seated.
Other questions before visiting? Call us: (714) 661-5790
And be sure to sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about new special releases, limited keg tappings, unique merch sales, and more!
Drop your email here:
Be amongst the first to know about new awesomeness!