Delivery Driver/Production Assistant
The delivery driver operates as a brand ambassador while delivering our wonderful beer to the masses, and helps around the brewery as needed. This role will be flexible on day-to-day tasks, and works closely with both our sales and production teams.
- Safely & professionally deliver keg and package beer to accounts and customers.
- Pull orders & load trucks.
- Maintain facility cleanliness and order.
- Merchandise & perform line cleaning at accounts.
Receive payments from accounts & keep accurate records of all interactions.
- Independently plan daily route based upon scheduled deliveries & tasks.
- Clean kegs and ensure that the keg cleaning process for each round of kegs has satisfactorily achieved its cycle.
- Assist with canning and labeling line setup, operation, and breakdown.
- Transport packaging materials, raw ingredients or other necessary tools and equipment needed to complete tasks between the brewery and warehouse areas.
- Receive raw materials and other supplies and store in their appropriate places.
- Organize cold box, production and warehouse areas, and assist with physical inventories as required.
- Closely follow all written SOPs and instructions from brewers and management.
- Properly wear all required PPE, safely handle chemicals & equipment, and maintain the highest safety standards for all staff.
- Communicate daily with production & sales employees on scheduled tasks, issues encountered, and priorities.
- Promote a positive company image to all.
- Experience driving commercial cargo van.
- Class C license and a clean driving record.
- Passion for craft beer and basic understanding of beer styles, brewing & fermentation processes and off-flavors.
- Experience with forklift operation preferred.
- Basic math skills and ability to keep accurate records.
- Strong attention-to-detail and positive attitude.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently while also being a team player.
- Personable and possess the ability to communicate professionally with all members of staff and customers.
- Overtime may be required on occasion; availability to work occasional Saturdays and Sundays for special events.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and sit for extended periods of time; walk; kneel/crouch; routinely and repeatedly lift up to 55 pounds and maneuver 170 pounds repeatedly; use their hands to perform fine manipulation, handle or feel, and must be able to reach with hands and arms.
- This employee requires having close, distance, color and peripheral vision as well as depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- This position is regularly exposed to a damp, wet environment with hot liquids, airborne particles, chemicals, and moving machinery.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Drop your email here:
Be amongst the first to know about new awesomeness!