We are looking for a Host or Hostess to join our quickly growing team and be the first point of contact for our guests!
Host/Hostess responsibilities include greeting guests, providing accurate wait times and escorting guests to their tables. For this role, you should have solid organizational and people skills to make sure our guests have a positive experience from the moment they arrive till their departure.
- Welcome guests upon arrival
- Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists
- Manage online and to-go orders
- Escort customers to assigned tables
- Provide information about QR menus and how they operate
- Coordinate with wait staff about guest tabs or any notes about each group
- Maintain a clean reception area
- Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly)
- Answer incoming calls and address customer queries
- Assist beertenders as needed
- Previous work experience as a Host/Hostess
- Understanding of restaurant and brewery etiquette
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations (COVID compliance)
- Demonstrable customer-service skills
- Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire venue
- Availability to work weekends and evenings (~20hr/week)
- Good physical condition to walk and stand during an entire shift
- High school diploma; previous brewery experience is preferred
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery Driver/Production Assistant
The delivery driver operates as a brand ambassador while delivering our wonderful beer to the masses, and helps around the brewery as needed. This role will be flexible on day-to-day tasks, and works closely with both our sales and production teams.
- Safely & professionally deliver keg and package beer to accounts and customers.
- Pull orders & load trucks.
- Maintain facility cleanliness and order.
- Merchandise & perform line cleaning at accounts.
Receive payments from accounts & keep accurate records of all interactions.
- Independently plan daily route based upon scheduled deliveries & tasks.
- Clean kegs and ensure that the keg cleaning process for each round of kegs has satisfactorily achieved its cycle.
- Assist with canning and labeling line setup, operation, and breakdown.
- Transport packaging materials, raw ingredients or other necessary tools and equipment needed to complete tasks between the brewery and warehouse areas.
- Receive raw materials and other supplies and store in their appropriate places.
- Organize cold box, production and warehouse areas, and assist with physical inventories as required.
- Closely follow all written SOPs and instructions from brewers and management.
- Properly wear all required PPE, safely handle chemicals & equipment, and maintain the highest safety standards for all staff.
- Communicate daily with production & sales employees on scheduled tasks, issues encountered, and priorities.
- Promote a positive company image to all.
- Experience driving commercial cargo van.
- Class C license and a clean driving record.
- Passion for craft beer and basic understanding of beer styles, brewing & fermentation processes and off-flavors.
- Experience with forklift operation preferred.
- Basic math skills and ability to keep accurate records.
- Strong attention-to-detail and positive attitude.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently while also being a team player.
- Personable and possess the ability to communicate professionally with all members of staff and customers.
- Overtime may be required on occasion; availability to work occasional Saturdays and Sundays for special events.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and sit for extended periods of time; walk; kneel/crouch; routinely and repeatedly lift up to 55 pounds and maneuver 170 pounds repeatedly; use their hands to perform fine manipulation, handle or feel, and must be able to reach with hands and arms.
- This employee requires having close, distance, color and peripheral vision as well as depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- This position is regularly exposed to a damp, wet environment with hot liquids, airborne particles, chemicals, and moving machinery.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Drop your email here:
Be amongst the first to know about new awesomeness!